The PatientsLikeMe team has partnered with Takeda Pharmaceuticals on a new research study to learn more about Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) from patients just like you.
Our study aims to gain a better understanding of your medication and treatment experience, including how the therapies manage your symptoms, and side effects , along with the impact of switching medications, and tracking treatment goals may have. Your input brings real-life experience into the MDD research discussion
But How Do I earn the $445?
We value your opinions and time and will compensate you for both. Depending on your level of participation in this study, you are eligible for:
- $75 gift card for participation up to 6 weeks
- $50 gift card for confirming your MDD diagnosis
- $75 gift card for participation up to 12 weeks
- For participation up to 24 weeks, you will receive a $75
Additional compensation can be earned through tracking your goals weekly and completing specific modules throughout the course of the study. You are eligible for a total of $445.
What Should I Expect From This Trial?
Over the course of our study, we will ask you about:
- Your medication history and experience treating your MDD
- Patterns you notice in your symptoms
- Setting and tracking goals for treating your MDD
How Do I Know If This Study Is Right For Me?
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of MDD
- Recently been prescribed mono-therapy antidepressant medication (antidepressant medication used alone not in combination with another antidepressant medication)
a. Defined as new start or medication switch within past 90 days from time of consent
- Be 18 years of age or older and live in the United States